The Fontainbleau II is a successor of the famous Miami Beach Fontainbleau Hotel, which has been known to be the gathering place of the rich and famous for many years. The Fontainbleau II is a hotel-condominium offering 460 fully furnished, lavishly decorated units. It stands 36 stories high on a beautiful waterfront piece of real estate. The property has unpanelled views of the Miami skyline, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Intercoastal waterway.
Fontainebleau II residences have eight different floor plans, some with astonishing 360-degree views. Interiors consist of refined accessories, natural Berber carpeting, Jerusalem stone floors, plush and comfortable furniture, king size beds, and marble baths. Fontainebleau II residents and guests may choose to use any and all of the resort's social and recreational amenities. At night you can take part in the lively atmosphere and even visit the world-famous Tropigala nightclub.
- 18 acres of incomparable recreation with 24 hr. security
- Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children's activity center
- Private, adult-only pool
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach
- Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar, and snack bar
- Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro, and pro-shop
- World class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions, a salt water pool, and a delicious, nutritious Spa Eatery
- Exclusive Owner's Lounge for continental breakfast, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres
- Room service, maid service, turndown service, laundry/dry cleaning service, valet parking.
Property on Map