Selling Your Home
In this rapidly changing market, selling a property in South Florida can be a stressful experience, but if handled properly, it can be easy and extremely rewarding.
Our approach is different. Where some companies with hundreds of agents focus on volume, we focus on you and your home. We think of ourselves as your partner and will work diligently to get you the highest price in the least amount of time. We are creative in our thinking and focused on getting you, the seller, the results you expect by creating a marketing program specifically tailored to your property and your needs.
We welcome the opportunity to visit your home and provide you with a free market analysis of its current market value.
Once the process of selling your property gets started, it will be important to have a team of professionals working diligently on your behalf. We can recommend qualified attorneys, mortgage experts, appraisers, and accountants to help guide you through any transaction.
Our Marketing Plan
From the moment that you choose Vortex International Realty to represent you in the sale of your property, we offer the following in order to obtain the highest possible price for you:
- Listing and syndication across a network of over 50 online marketplace
- Exposure to an extensive regional and international network of buyers
- Exclusive custom marketing events tailored to your home
- Broker and public open house showings
- Weekly and Monthly activity reports
- Prominent positioning on the Vortex website
Studies show that more than 75% of buyers begin their search on the internet. All major brokerages in South Florida have websites that feature their properties, but all websites are not created equal.
Extensive research and development has gone into designing and implementing our website as one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly in the industry. Our company invests heavily in maintaining a high internet profile, which leads to a large number of buyers visiting our site resulting in maximum exposure for your property.
What Determines the Price?
Ultimately, the marketplace is what will determine the sale price of your property. Using our experience and collected data, we determine the offering price most likely to generate the greatest interest in your home. We take into account the following factors:
- Location – the single greatest factor in determining the price is location.
- Competition – buyers will compare and interpret value based on other available properties.
- Timing – in a fluid and seasonal market like South Florida, conditions change and cannot be manipulated. An effective pricing strategy takes these conditions into account.
- Condition – property condition directly affects the price and speed of the sale.
Maximizing Your Home’s Potential
Often, simple cosmetic changes can be made with minimal time and expense. Buyers will be comparing competing properties. So here are a few practical tips to help yours stand out above the rest.
- Tidy Up – Eliminating clutter will make your property feel larger and brighter. Prospective buyers can explore it comfortably and envision it with their own personal touches.
- Repair – If you think something is too much trouble to fix, chances are buyers will too. Making certain repairs will allow you to present your property in a better light and add to its value.
- Clean – Presenting a neat and clean home shows a buyer that the home has been valued and cared for. Visible messes imply the existence of invisible ones.
- Go for a Stroll – Studies show potential buyers are much more comfortable and will be more likely to discuss how they feel about a property if the seller is not home during the showing.
Typical Seller’s Closing Costs
- Broker: 6% of the sale price
- Documentary Stamps (Doc Stamps) on the Deed: In Miami-Dade $0.60 per $100 of the home price, $0.70 per $100 in all other Florida counties.
- Seller’s Attorney: $1200+
- Title Search: $250
- County Recording Fees: $10 for the first page recorded and $8.50 for each additional page. Typically 10-15 pages are recorded as part of a home purchase.